1.) Registration table opens at 6:00AM - check in and warm up at the driving range
2.) Shotgun start promptly at 7:00 AM
5.) Lunch and awards provided immediately after tournament play
6.) No mulligans but bring extra cash for 50/50 hole, putting contest and additional raffle tickets!
7.) Putting contest: $1 a putt or 6 putts for $5. Everybody that holes the 25' putt will move to the finals during lunch. All finalist will get one putt only (per every holed putt in the qualifying round). The winner will be determined by closest to the hole or holing the putt! In the case of a tie, a putt off will take place!
8.) Special Event Holes:
- Hole #3 = 50/50.....$5 per tee shot (3 shots max)...land the green to qualify and get a raffle ticket. Drawing at lunch = winner 50%, APRA 50%
- Hole #17 = Longest drive (men)
- Hole #11 = Closest to the pin (men)
- Hole #16 = Closest to the pin (women)
- Hole #4 = Longest drive (women)
- Hole #6 =
-4 Person Scramble
-All teams must use a minimum of 2 tee shots from each member of the team
-All players will hit their tee shot and the team will decide the position of the best shot/best ball. All team members will hit their next shot from this position and so on until the ball is holed.
10.) Dress code: soft spikes, collared shirts and no denim.