WildApricot members, users, and employers in the general public can post jobs on your job board.
1. The general landing page for all job board visitors is the job Listings page. Click Post a Job in the top left corner of the screen on this page.
Pro Tip: During the process of posting a job, use the BACK button at the bottom of each screen rather than your browser's back button.
2. If you are a member, or returning user, enter your email and click Next. Otherwise, click Continue as a guest or Create an account.
3. In New Job Post > Job Post Details, enter the job title, employer information, and other details about the job and the company.
4. When you are finished providing the job details and making your selections for the post's settings, click Preview on the right side of the screen to see how your post will appear to users.
5. Click Next: Job Duration at the bottom of the page.
6. The Post Duration page is where you select how long you want your post to be displayed on the job board. The cost for posting a job varies according to the length of time you want it on the board. The job posting will be dropped from the board automatically at the end of the time period you select.
Important Note: To access special member pricing, you must log in as a member.
7. Click Next: Payment Details.
8. Provide payment and credit card information and click Submit Payment. When payment is submitted, you'll receive a confirmation email, and the job posting will go live on the job board immediately.
Pro Tip: View our help article for tips on managing your job post and reviewing applications.
If you don't see the member pricing for which you are eligible, you are likely not logged in to the job board with your organization's membership credentials.
On the Post Duration screen, where it says Be sure to log in to get the special member rate, click the words log in. A window will appear where you can enter your membership credentials. You can also log in using the link in the top right corner of the screen on any page.