This year’s theme will revolve around the field of parks and recreation and its impact on the health of our community. Parks and public health is a trending topic throughout the nation, we hope to explore how our profession can continue to create healthy communities and demonstrate our fundamental role in enhancing play and physical environments. In addition, how can those who provide these services also practice positive choices in health, mind, body and spirit in their own lives.
To view additional pages related to conference please hover over the conference tab at the top of the page.
Registration is NOW OPEN!
Need to pay in the next budget year? That's okay!! Go ahead and register then make payment in July.
Payments must be received before the conference, if your agency will be mailing a check please send a copy of the approved PO to the APRA office so we can make note on your account.
A full conference registration package for all current Arizona Parks and Recreation Association members starts at $400 and includes the following:
Please note that registrations will close on July 17th - No Exceptions!
- Full access to the Exhibit Hall
- Opening Exhibit Hall Happy Hour with Hors d'oeuvres
- Transportation to and from the Fox Theater
- All Concurrent Sessions and Core Track Sessions
- Keynote Speaker, Dr. Richard Carmona and Closing General Session
- Lunch Tickets and Morning Coffee/Tea
- Annual Awards Gala Admittance with (1) Drink Ticket at the Fox Theater
- Wednesday Evening Western Themed Social at "The Last Territory" including Dinner, Entertainment and Games
- Presidents Reception following the Closing General Session with Hors d'oeuvres
- Conference Swag Bag
On-site registrations will be taken only for education sessions, no meals or socials.