This is a full Board of Directors meeting, being held at the new Town of Florence Library and Community Center. The South Region Representative is Kelly Cheeseman, Pima County Parks and Recreation Department.
Following the Board of Directors Meeting, there will be a break for lunch. Lunch can be added to your registration for $10 (menu below)
The afternoon program will include a tour of Florence Parks and Recreation's newest facilities, the Aquatic Center, Library and Community Center Complex. After the tour, Ed Bantel from Southwest Risk will present a session on cities and town's liability as it relates to parks and recreation.
The Fundamentals of Risk Management Workshop
1. Participants will learn the methods of identifying and analyzing risk.
2. Participants will learn the impact of frequency and severity of losses and how to avoid or eliminate losses.
3. Transferring risk through contracts, indemnification language, COI's and the endorsements, etc.
4. Participants will learn risk administration.
Romaine, tomato, onion, spinach, cucumber, bell pepper, Swiss, cheddar and pepper jack cheese, jalapeno pepper with southwest mustard on 7 grain bread.
- Buffalo Chicken: Served Hot
Mesquite grilled chicken breast, buffalo sauce, blue cheese crumbles, tomato and romaine lettuce on sourdough bread.
- Cory’s Green Chili Chicken: Served Hot
Mesquite grilled chicken breast, mild green chili strips, tomato, romaine lettuce, chipotle mayonnaise, pepper jack cheese on sourdough bread.
- The Ultimate Turkey Sandwich: Served hot.
Turkey breast, bacon crumbles, pepper jack cheese, avocado, French fried onions and sweet jalapeno sauce on 7-grain bread.
**All sandwiches served with chips and dessert.
Registration Deadline Tuesday, June 7th