Our goal is to gather a group of Parks &Recreation leaders to discuss the happenings across the state. There is a limit to the total number of people we can host, so please be sure to register ASAP to receive the link to log in.
The discussion will be facilitated by:
John Sefton, City of Peoria
Bob Broscheid, Arizona State Parks and Trails
1. Governor Ducey's Executive Order 2020-12 Essential Services
2. Amenity by Amenity - OPEN vs CLOSED (Real-time Survey Development – AZ State Parks & Trails)
3. Education vs Enforcement Protocols
4. NRPA Messaging - Best Practices & Social Distancing
5. State of the Parks Initiative – CAZCA/Sonoran Institute
6. Silver linings - What can we prepare for as the popularity of Parks, Trails & Open Space is affirmed by Arizonans and our visitors.
We think this topic list could last more than an hour, but let's give it a shot and share what you know.