If you're ready for a professional growth deep dive; register now. It's MORE than just a Book Club!
Join the newest APRA community and focus on building your skills, network, self-awareness and passion for the parks and recreation industry.
Congratulations to Becky Spires, Recreation Service Specialist with the City of Maricopa for winning the first Book Club giveaway! Becky wins the member voted first read, "Outsmart Your Brain," by Dr. Marcia Reynolds.
Get ready to...
- Team read a variety of on-trend professional development text
- Watch relevant videos - (Tedx, TedTalks and YouTube Gurus)
- Discover your personal learning, leadership, and communication styles
- Spin the prize wheel for books and other free goodies!
Registration closes 24 hours prior to each session
Each forum has a limited number of registrations so please register ASAP. You will receive the Zoom link and required password the morning of the event.
The Book Club | Agenda
- First Read Selection: Outsmart Your Brain by Dr. Marcia Reynolds
- Take the Learning Style Quiz to better understand the way you think and process information.
The Book Club | FacilitatorJeneea Jervay-Bush | Program Manager | At Any Age (A3) Fitness & Rec
This course if FREE for members, $10 for non-members.
Save on APRA education, build your professional network, and more by
becoming an APRA member.